Friday, September 09, 2005

We'll give this a try

Hello family and friends (and strangers),

I know that blogs are the “big thing” these days, so I thought we better try this out. I’ve heard that these are great for keeping friends and family connected with what’s going on in your life. I have no idea whether we’ll keep this updated regularly or if this will be our one and only posting. I guess you’ll have to wait and see.

Since many of you have not seen Tara during the pregnancy, I’ll post some pictures of her. Yes, she’s growing slowly but surely. In fact, she just went to the doctor yesterday and it looks like things are going well for both Tara and the baby. The count down to delivery has begun. T-minus 14 weeks and 3 days.

Well, I better get going. It’s getting late and I have to be in Moose Jaw at 7:45am tomorrow to help a buddy pick up his new backyard shed. Yeah… no sleeping in this Saturday :(

Until next time,

Mike (and Tara)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home