Sunday, September 18, 2005

Constructing a baby crib


Hi everyone,
Well, we’re officially one step closer to baby Tisdall’s arrival. Not only is today the beginning of the third trimester for Tara, but the baby crib has now been assembled. Yes, maybe it is a little too early to assemble the crib, but I just couldn’t help myself. When I tackled the project on Friday night, it took me about 2 minutes before I did the typical guy thing and tossed aside the instructions. As I struggled my way through this building project, Tara just sat there, laughing at me and taking pictures.

After I finally finished the project and started moving the crib to the 2nd bedroom, I quickly realized that I had made a very stupid mistake… it was too large to fit through the doorway. Ok, I learned a valuable lesson here so don’t bug me. I’ll spare you the details, but it took me another 30 minutes from there. I’m sure I’ll be telling our child this story someday.

Have a good one,

Mike (and Tara)

1 Comments:

At 9/19/2005, Blogger Bryan said...

nice blog bossman

 

Post a Comment

<< Home