Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Study break


Good day y’all,
After studying for the past 2 hours, I decided to take a little study break and update the blog.

I’m finding it a little hard to know what to write for these blogs because my life right now is very repetitious and uneventful (i.e. boring). My typical day involves going to work (8am-5pm), going to the gym (5-6pm), eating supper with Tara (6-7pm), and hitting the books (7-10pm). Unfortunately, the weekends don’t get anymore exciting. The good news is that in only 4 weeks, I’ll be taking a 4-6 month break from school in order to spend some time with Tara and the baby. I’m definitely looking forward to that!

As for Tara, she has continued to be a very healthy and happy pregnant woman. After hearing stories of other pregnancies, I think we’ve been very blessed with how things have gone thus far. I guess the only issue has been getting a good night sleep. It’s no easy task to avoid laying on your back or stomach, even if you have 6 pillows propping you up.

Although I would love to keep procrastinating, I better get back to studying for this exam I have on Saturday.

Until next time,

Mike