Sunday, October 16, 2005

31 weeks!

Hi everyone,
I just posted some new pics that we took after church today (see below). As of today, Tara is 31 weeks pregnant -- only 9 weeks to go!

This Wednesday is our last prenatal class and although the past two sessions have been informative, it can also be a little overwhelming. I guess you can never be fully prepared for something like this, but Tara and I have been studying several books and videos on the topic to help us be as prepared as possible. We’ve started working on some breathing techniques, and of course, Tara always wants me to practice the massage techniques on her :)

With only 6 days left in my class, I’m starting to feel some relief. It has been an incredibly busy 4 months for me, so as you can imagine, I’m looking forward to a much needed study break. I figure that I’ll probably take about 6 months off and just enjoy being a father.

Oh, it’s time for supper. Have a good night!

-Mike