Saturday, October 22, 2005

The big city

Hi everyone,
I'm writing this blog from my brother-in-law's house in Regina, SK. After successfully finishing my class yesterday (I scored a 94% on the final exam!), we decided to celebrate by hanging out in the big city for the weekend. So far, it has been fairly uneventful but it's been enjoyable hanging out with the kids. It looks like we're going to do some shopping this afternoon for a dresser in the baby's room and to get some material for making diapers. We'll likely shop until we drop and then go to the movie theatre for a flick. It sure is a great feeling to be done my class and to actually have some time to spend with Tara.

My 5 year-old nephew just informed me that lunch is ready. I guess I better go.

See ya!

-Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home